A library is a collection of materials, books or media that are easily accessible for use and not just for display purposes. A Library provides physical (hard copies documents) or digital access (soft copies) materials, A library’s collection can include printed materials and other physical resources in many formats such as DVDs and CDs as well as access to Information.
In addition to providing materials, libraries also provide the services of librarians who are trained and experts at finding, selecting, circulating and organizing information and at interpreting information needs, navigating and analyzing very large amounts of information with a variety of resources. Hence, librarians go an extra mile to meet the user’s need by ensuring that their users are satisfied with the information provided
A storehouse of knowledge, packed with loads of reference books, story books and an array of encyclopedia.
The wonderful ambience makes it an often visited place by the students because.
- The first and foremost benefit is getting free books. …
- A disciplined area to study. …
- Availability of all kinds of books. …
- Libraries now offer you different lectures and classes.
- Cooperatively develops a plan for selection and evaluation of materials.
- Exhibits and displays new or current materials.
- Provides professional materials for teacher reference and professional growth.
|List of Books|
|8||General knowledge / Quiz Books||25|
|A. Indian currents|
|B. New Leader|
|11||Silver Jubilee Souvenirs||1|
|A. Foot Prints|
|12||The Road Safety Activity Books||20|