Health is certainly wealth and real wealth of a nation is its future generation. Hence it is one of the primary responsibility of the school to promote among its pupils awareness about the value of good health and how to maintain it. As a part of the endeavour we have the Health and Wellness Club.
Activities of the club include:
- Conducting survey from VI to X
- Maintaing a health card
- An assembly on Health Awareness
- Pin Up board displays
- Poster making /painting competition
- Awareness programmes on ear, eye, skin, dental hygiene and proper eating habits.
- Information on health and personal hygiene
- Speeches by science teachers on good habits.