- Every student should possess the prescribed text books and note books and should bring them regularly to the class as per the time table. All books should be neatly covered and labeled.
- School Uniform:
Monday to Friday : 1st to 5th – Blue Short, White Shirt, Belt, tie, black Shoes and white socks for boys
Blue Frock, white shirt, black Shoes and white socks for Girls
6th to 10th – Blue pant, white shirt, Belt, tie, black Shoes and white socks for boys
Blue Salwar kameez, Blue Blazer, Black shoes and white socks for Girls
Saturday: 1st to 5th Full White Uniform, white shoes and white Socks 6th to 10th Full White Uniform, House Colour cap, Belt, tie,white shoes and white Socks for Boys
Full White Salwar kameez, Group colour Blazer, white shoes and white Socks for Girls [Group Colours : Red, Pink, Green and Yellow]
- Every student must look after his/her own belongings. It is not advisable for students to have money or valuable articles with them. All the students should be in proper uniform, neat and tidy.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear jewellery. The School is not responsible for the loss of jewellery or money or the articles kept the children.
- Chewing gum is prohibited in campus. Usage of plastic bags and covers are also prohibited in campus.
- Students are strictly forbidden from taking part in politics.
- Students are advised not to bring undesirable books, magazines, newspapers, electronic gadgets (Camera, Cell phone, C.D., I Pods, I Pads, Laptops) etc. to the school. Violation of this would invite serious action.
- The school does not hold itself responsible for injuries sustained by pupil while in the school. However, First aid will be rendered immediately and injuries necessitating Hospital/OPD treatment will be attended to without delay.
- Parents are encouraged to have their children undergo medical examination regularly for general well being, especially dental, eye, ear and skin care.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home work, disobedience and disrespect towards elders and members of the staff, or bad moral inﬂuence justify dismissal. The school authorities reserve the right to refuse admission or to dismiss a pupil without assigning any reason.
- Fines, which may be deemed necessary to be imposed on the students, are only to improve or enforce discipline.
- Pupils may be required to take part in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities outside school hours also. When so required, participation will be deemed compulsory.
- It is mandatory that students attend all the functions of the school.
- Parents are expected to give adequate time to their children to help them in their studies, provide them with a quiet place for study, insist on home work time, free from distractions, check with teachers when assignment or other instructions are not clear, encourage them to do their best as far as accuracy and neatness is concerned, encourage them to read books at home and collect material which will help them in their education and over all development.
- English being the medium of instruction the students are encouraged to speak English even while conversing with peers and friends.
- Each student’s safety and all round development is a major concern of the school. Therefore the following should be strictly observed:
- Parents of pre-primary students are required to teach the children their name, address and telephone number.
- If a child has to leave the school during school hours, he/she will be given permission to leave only if the parents come to take him/her. In case they are unable to come, they need to send an authorization letter through the person they depute for this purpose.
- Students are instructed not to ride bikes and drive cars. Apart from going against traffic regulations, it is also risky for school children/students to handle such vehicles.
- Classroom Decorum
- Students will ensure that the desks and chairs are properly placed, litter is not strewn around and walls, doors, and furniture are not converted to writing space.
- While debate and discussions are vital for learning, students must ensure that they should not disturb the neighboring classes.
- Students are not permitted to consume water or foodstuff when class is in progress.
- Class leaders must ensure that all windows are closed, lights and fans switched off when leaving the class for outdoor activities or at the end of the day.
- In the absence of the teacher from the class-room, pupils are required to observe silence and obey the leader of the class.
- Students are not allowed to enter classrooms other than their own.
- Progress and Promotion:The daily progress of the student is assessed by the teachers by means of oral tests and assignments. It is also tested by means of unit tests and terminal examinations at regular intervals, during the year as indicated in the institutional plan. Corrected answer scripts of all the subjects are also distributed to the children each time. Parents are requested to go through them, sign and return the same.
- Daily Working Hours
Monday to Friday : I to X 09:00am to 04:00 pm Saturday: I to X 09.00am to 12:30 pm
- Principal’s sanction is required
– To make any collection for any purpose whatsoever.
– To arrange for a meeting, party, picnic, etc.
– To leave the school premises during working hours.
– To join a sports meet or to play in a tournament outside the school.