Without the co-operation of the parents the school authorities cannot carryout their responsibilities satisfactorily. The parents are requested to keep in constant touch with the school authorities concerning the progress of their children.
Parents are particularly requested to call for a checkup of the Progress Report of their children to avoid painful surprises at the end of the year.
Parents can visit the Principal any day from 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. expect Saturday and Sunday.
On the Second Saturdays of every month, Parents can visit the teacher from (9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.) to discuss about
th e progress of their children.
Parents are strictly forbidden to go to the classes on any other days of the month. Parents are requested to send their
children to school in time, clean and tidy in their person and in their proper uniform.
- a) Pupils must attend school regularly. No leave of absence shall be granted except for serious motives. Application for leave should be entered in the calendar and duly signed by the parent.
b) In cases of unforeseen circumstances the parent must inform the Principal about the absence of the child.
c) Continued absence without leave for 15 days shall be considered equivalent to the withdrawal of a pupil from school and the name shall be struck off the rolls.
d) Presence on the opening and closing days of a term is a must in case of sickness the Principal should be informed and doctor’s certificate produced.
e) Students will not be leave from the class until end of the classes upon parents requests, unless its emergency. In such cases, a written request should be made by the parent. As far as possible please do not take the children for outings, pilgrimages, marriages, parties etc., during school days. Please try and fit these events during holidays. If a pupil is absent, during a test or examination a request or re-examination will not be given.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear jewellery. The school is not responsible for the loss of jewellery or money or the articles kept by the children.
- They should keep their books clean, neatly covered and properly marked. Scribbling on books, desks, and walls etc., strictly forbidden.
- Every pupils is expected to be responsible for her calendar, text books and other belongings.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home work, disobedience and disrespect towards elders and members of the staff, or bad moral influence justify dismissal. The school authorities reserve the right to refuse
admission or to dismiss a pupil without assigning any reason.