Mandatory Public Disclosure

Atkinson High School, Gollapudi


Application for Transfer Certificate should be made in writing to the Principal by the Parent. A minimum of at least three
days is to be given for issue of Transfer Certificate. The admission number must be mentioned in the application.

Pupil leaving the School in the middle of the term must pay the fees for the full term. Transfer Certificate will not be issued incase of fees is pending.

Application for Transfer Certificate at the end of the scholastic year should reach the office before the closing of the school or else a month’s fees will be charged.

Scroll to Top